segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

BSB ROAD (ROCK DA PF)

Here come old flattop, he come grooving up slowly/
He got joo-joo eyeball, he one holy roller/
He got hair down to his knee/
Got to be a joker he just do what he please/
He wear no shoeshine, he got Toe-Jam football/
He got monkey finger, he shoot Coca-Cola/
He say "I know you, you know me"/
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free/
Come together right now over me/
He bag production, he got walrus gumboot/
He got Ono sideboard, he one spinal cracker/
He got feet down below his knee/
Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease/
Come together right now over me/
Right/
He roller-coaster he got early warning/
He got muddy water, he one mojo filter/
He say "one and one and one is three"/
Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see/
Come together right now over me.

(foto: correio BSB)