quinta-feira, 22 de julho de 2010

WE'RE ALL CRIMINALS NOW

Videoed on the subway/Reading the news and then/Walking along the high street/Videoed once again/Waiting for a bus in Stockwell/Cameras on my back/Suddenly hearing sirens/Sounding a panic attack/
Hey, hey/Don't ask me how/We've changed/We're all criminals now/Hey, hey/Don't ask me how/We're blamed/We're all criminals now/
Just a routine procedure (we're watching you)/A sample of your DNA (the things you do)/Queuing to be finger-printed (you could be dangerous)/Going to the USA/Another routine procedure (we're on your case)/Driving in your car (we've seen your face)/Stopped and searched and questioned (some place before)/Can you prove who you are?/
Hey, hey/Don't ask me how/We've changed/We're all criminals now/Hey, hey/Don't ask me how/We've been framed/We're all criminals now/Hey, hey, hey/We're all criminals now/Hey, hey, hey/We're all criminals now/
Got the bus to the station/Music playing in my head/Ran to get on the tube train/Police shot someone dead/
Don't ask me how/We're all criminals now/
Hey, hey/Don't ask me how/We're blamed/We're all criminals now/Hey, hey/Don't ask me how/We've been framed/We're all criminals now.
(Pet Shop Boys)

Jack, um lorde inglês, não faria pior.


(o sangue é por qonta do Cabano)